RECRUITMENT INTO THE UGANDA PRISONS SERVICE
The Commissioner General of Prisons informs the general public that recruitment of Recruit Warders/Wardresses into the Uganda Prisons Service shall take place throughout the country.
All applicants must be:-
- Uganda Citizens aged 18-30 years
- In possession of O’ Level Certificates with at least 4 Credits including one in English and a pass in Mathematics. University graduates and diploma holders should NOT apply
- Physically fit
- With hand written application, original and 03 photocopies of certificates/result slips
- With three (03) recent passport size photographs
- National Citizenship Identity Card and ID of former school
APPOINMENTS, TRANSFERS AND LEAVE JANUARY 2017
1. Mr. Moses Wagabaza Kakungulu, CP, National, Regional and International Cooperation (NRIC) at Prisons Headquarters is appointed Ag. Director Cooperation and Corporate Affairs. He takes over from Mr. Augustine Obura, Ag. Director CCA, who proceeds on leave pending retirement.
2. Mr. David Asiimwe Ahimbisibwe, CP, Human Resource Planning & Development at Prisons Headquarters is appointed Ag. Director Human Resource. He takes over from Mr. Jack Wycliff Kururagyire, Ag. Director HR, who proceeds on leave pending retirement.
3. Mr. Julius Aloka, CP, on leave is appointed CP National, Regional and International Cooperation (NRIC).
4. Mr. Tobias Ebong, ACP, on leave is appointed Regional Prisons Commander, Mid Northern. He takes over from Mr. Patrick Makoha Masiga, SSP, who is transferred to South Eastern Region as Regional Prisons Commander.
5. Mr. Vincent Kubomu, ACP, Regional Prisons Commander South Eastern Region proceeds on accumulated leave.