RECRUIT WARDERS AND WARDRESSES IN UGANDA PRISONS SERVICE 2019
All Regional Prisons Commanders
All Resident District Commanders
All Chief Administrative Officers
All District Chairpersons
All District Prisons Commanders
All Officers in charge.
RECRUITMENT OF WARDERS AND WARDRESSES INTO THE UGANDA PRISONS SERVICE, 2019.
Following the advertisement that ran in the media in June 2019 and interviews which were conducted at the Prisons Regional headquarters on the 24th July to 26th July, the following candidates have been Selected to join the Uganda Prisons service as recruit warders / wardresses.
They should report to the Commandant Prisons Academy and Training School (PATS), Luzira with effect from 14th October, 2019 without fail. Any candidates who will not have reported by 19th October, 2019 will forfeit his / her place.
The list of requirements hereby attached .
Can. Dr. Johnson Byabashaija
COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
1. At most 3 inches Mattress of 3x6 size
2. 10m of black kavera or camping tent
3. Beddings (bed sheets, blankets, mosquito nets)
4. Two reams of photocopying papers (rotatrim)
5. 15 counter books
6. A hoe (cock brand) with a handle
7. A slasher
8. A scrubbing brush with a long handle
9. A rubber squeezer
10. Two hard brooms
11. Two cartons of toilet paper (48 rolls each carton)
12. A pair of black gumboots
13. At least two pairs of khaki trousers
14. At least two white T-shirts
15. At least one pair of truck suit (physical education attire)
16. One pair of canvas shoes
17. Cutlery (spoon, fork, plate, cup)
18. A 20 litres jerycan
19. A basin/ bucket
20. Personal effects (e.g towel, soap ,tooth paste, tooth brushes, etc)
· These requirements can also be bought from the canteen AT the Prisons Academy and Training School to reduce inconvenience of carrying them.
· Avoid unnecessarily bulky luggage, every trainee will be admitted with strictly one suit case.
· Not more that 7 pairs of non-training attires (clothes) shall be allowed.
ATTACHED IS THE FINAL LIST